Regional Anaesthesia: Plan A Blocks
A two day course for all grades of anaesthetist.
This two-day practical course provides a comprehensive training opportunity, using state of the art facilities and equipment, to teach ultrasound-guided regional anaesthesia.
- High quality teaching by expert faculty of anatomists and anaesthetists
- Cadaveric material for scanning and injections
- The latest AI and augmented reality technology to practice live scanning and simulated needle insertion
- Small group teaching: personal interaction between faculty & delegates
- Learning outcomes are aligned to Stage 1 – 3
To be confirmed
Learning outcomes are aligned to Stage 1 – 3 of the 2021 Royal College of Anaesthetists Curriculum.
- All our short courses are delivered in English. If English is not your first language, we want to make sure you can use English well enough to study with us. You need to be able to speak, read and write English fluently so you can:
- understand lectures and teaching materials.
- produce high standards of work
- perform well in assessments.
For anaesthesia trainees and consultants.
Certificate of Completion (non-credit bearing).
This two-day course will be delivered in person by an expert faculty of anatomists and anaesthetists, using cadaveric specimens and models to deliver high quality teaching. It will also utilise live ultrasound scanning alongside these anatomical resources to cover anatomy relevant to regional anaesthesia. Places are limited to allow essential one to one interaction between faculty and delegate.