Anatomy for the FRCA
A one-day course for the Primary and Final FRCA.
Anatomy questions are asked in all parts of the FRCA examinations. The syllabus is vast and the standard of anatomy revision material can vary considerably. To that end we have created an accurate and reliable anatomy resource tailored to the needs of FRCA candidates.
- For anaesthetists at any stage of exam preparation.
- Faculty of experienced anatomists and anaesthetists.
- Live sonoanatomy explained on models & cadavers.
- Anatomy for the FRCA book included.
- 19th May 2023
The course and accompanying book will prepare you for a comprehensive range of anatomy topics and is suitable for both the Primary and Final FRCA.
- All our short courses are delivered in English. If English is not your first language, we want to make sure you can use English well enough to study with us. You need to be able to speak, read and write English fluently so you can:
- understand lectures and teaching materials.
- produce high standards of work.
- perform well in assessments.
For anaesthetists at any stage of FRCA exam preparation.
Certificate of Completion (non-credit bearing).
This one-day course will be delivered in person by an expert faculty of anatomists and anaesthetists, using cadaveric specimens and models to deliver high quality teaching. It will also utilise live ultrasound scanning alongside these anatomical resources to cover anatomy relevant to regional anaesthesia. Places are limited to allow essential one to one interaction between faculty and delegate.
Co-authored and delivered by
Anatomy for the FRCA
Anatomy questions are asked in all parts of the FRCA examinations, and for many trainees it is a particularly daunting part of the exams. This important new book provides a comprehensive, exam orientated clinical anatomy book for anaesthetists preparing for all parts of the FRCA.
It covers all body regions, relating underlying anatomy to practical procedures and anatomical principles, spanning the breadth of the curriculum and comprising exam-style questions:
- SAQ questions
- OSCE stations
- SOE questions
The text is highly illustrated in full colour with ultrasound images, diagrams and photographs of cadaveric material and models. This is the first anatomy book specifically orientated for the FRCA exam, making it an essential resource for anaesthetists preparing for all parts of the FRCA examination.