St Andrews have been involved for a number of years with the College of Medicine in Malawi. Here, Dr Mwapatsa Mipando talks about the relationship and how the partnership has helped transform medical teaching in Malawi.
- Work with people with dyslexia, dysgraphia and dyscalculia helps identify research priorities
- Collaborative advancements: University and NHS Fife unite for second Research and Innovation Symposium
- A busy summer and autumn for the Arclight Project
- “Making research real” at Explorathon 2023
- Finding a balance in antibiotic medicine: can we kill ‘bad’ bacteria while preserving the ‘good’?