Continuing our series of videos profiling researchers talking about their work at the School of Medicine. Dr Maciej Antkowiak talks about how the light based tools of Medical Biophotonics are giving researchers new and less invasive ways to study how neurones activate as they process information.
- Work with people with dyslexia, dysgraphia and dyscalculia helps identify research priorities
- Collaborative advancements: University and NHS Fife unite for second Research and Innovation Symposium
- A busy summer and autumn for the Arclight Project
- “Making research real” at Explorathon 2023
- Finding a balance in antibiotic medicine: can we kill ‘bad’ bacteria while preserving the ‘good’?