The St Andrews School of Medicine works closely with the Malawi College of Medicine on the delivery of their medical curriculum. Here, Dr George Chirambo and Prof Simon Guild talk about the relationship and the challenges of putting together science degree curricula at Mangochi by Lake Malawi as the two teams work together to design a new science degree for Malawi.
- Work with people with dyslexia, dysgraphia and dyscalculia helps identify research priorities
- Collaborative advancements: University and NHS Fife unite for second Research and Innovation Symposium
- A busy summer and autumn for the Arclight Project
- “Making research real” at Explorathon 2023
- Finding a balance in antibiotic medicine: can we kill ‘bad’ bacteria while preserving the ‘good’?