Dr Predrag Bjelogrlic
- Lead in Clinical Medicine Skills Programme
- Module Organiser MD4003
- OSCE Manager
- Personal Tutor
- Supervisor for MD4002 projects.
- Interviewer in admissions process
- Medical Teaching and Assessment Committee
- Clinical Medicine Skills Group
- Medical Teaching Research Group
After graduating in Medicine University of Belgrade, I have moved to the UK and completed several junior doctor posts in East Anglia and Norther Ireland. Then I graduated in MSc in Histopathology, University of London before coming to St Andrews School of Medicine in 1997.
My interests are in Medical education and OSCE assessment.data source: symbiosis