Mr Fraser Chisholm
Fraser Chisholm graduated with a BSc in Human Anatomy for the University of Dundee in 2007. Since then he has gained experience working in technical roles in both Veterinary and Human Anatomy Departments.
Fraser joined St Andrews University in September 2012 with the remit of updating the Anatomy department's prosection collection as well as assisting in technical duties. Since then Fraser has taken on increasing teaching responsabilities
- Teaching of Anatomy
- Creation of high quality Prosections for use in the teaching of Medical Undergraduates, Post graduates and Allied Health Professionals.
- Maintenance and Preservation of Human Anatomical Material.
- Assisting in the teaching of practical Anatomy classes.
- Maintenance of accurate records in accordance with Human Tissue (Scotland) Act 2006
- General laboratory duties