Mr Fraser Chisholm
Fraser Chisholm graduated with a BSc in Human Anatomy from the University of Dundee in 2007. Since then he has gained experience working both Veterinary and Human Anatomy Departments.
Fraser joined St Andrews University in September 2012 with the remit of updating the Anatomy department's prosection collection as well as assisting in technical duties. Since then Fraser has taken on increasing teaching responsabilities on both the BSc Medicine and ScotGEM courses
- Teaching of Anatomy via Lectures and practicals
- Creation of high quality Prosections for use in the teaching of Medical Undergraduates, Post graduates and Allied Health Professionals.
- Overseeing technical activity in the Dissection Room
- Maintenance and Preservation of Human Anatomical Material.
- Maintenance of accurate records in accordance with Human Tissue (Scotland) Act 2006
Research Overview from research@st-andrews
Recent publications listed in research@st-andrews4 (of 4 published available) for fcc2. (source: University of St Andrews PURE)
Please click title of any item for full details
Clinical Anatomy vol.Early View
British Journal of Anaesthesia 2019 vol.122 pp.e75-e77
Anatomical Sciences Education vol.Early View
Journal of Anatomy 2018 vol.233 pp.98-105